Thursday 5 January 2012

Road Trip

As part of my research and sampling i went on a trip to find suitable places for my photo shoot. I felt that this gate would be a suitable contestant because its quite tall and Gothic but also its open so my model would be able to interact with the gate. The only downfall is the gate was covered inn sign posts and was on a busy road when i visited.





Throughout this project i always had a certain place in my mind for the photo shoot. This gate has never been open when I've past it. It's perfect for the scenery because its a huge gate, extremely intricate, surrounded by trees and has got a rusty feel to it.


Lastly i thought as an alternative to a Gothic gate would be to look at churches. The door has the detail framing it aswel and is easily accessible. I think i want something with a more fairytale and mysterious feel to it though.






No comments:

Post a Comment