Thursday 5 January 2012

Photoshoot

I decided to go with my first instinct of the location for my photoshoot. All in all it went really well and i believe that i got the image i was after. The image i chose i edited using photo shop to give it the same lighting effects as the original album cover.

I chose this image because it shows the main part of the gate and also the expression on my models face shows vulnerability and innocence.

This is my finished edited photo. When i was photoshopping it i used mainly the healing tool to get rid of the chains and creases in her dress. i then played around with the lighting contrasts and brightness. To get one side darker i added a gradient layer on top of the photo and decreased the transparency.




The original album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment